What We Are Learning:
What is Government?
- Main Idea/Key details
- Illustrations support the text
- Sequence of historical events in the text
- Grammar - prepositions
- Writing: Opinion (with multiple reasons and examples) - working on final draft for a grade
Module 5 - Fractions
Topics C & D
- Fractions on a number line
- number lines between 0 and 1, or between other whole numbers 2 and 3, 3 and 4 etc...
- drawing and placing fractions on a numberline
- fractions greater than a whole such as 5/4, 12/4, 30/10 etc...
- Using number bonds to understand fractions
- Comparing fractions
- Practice skip counting!! Practice multiplication facts!